This is one of my favorite healthy snacks. It was even featured on Dr Oz. The combination of healthy spices and the crunchy texture makes this protein packed snack a perfect treat any time of day or night.
- One 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed, and pat dry
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss chickpeas with oil and spices until evenly coated. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, shaking pan occasionally, until chickpeas are golden and crunchy, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.