Fitness is not a diet or a training fad. It is a lifestyle that can make or break your quality of life. One small change weekly can save your life, too many changes all at once can be overwhelming and lead to frustration and failure.
My goal is not to get people into the gym. Instead, it is to help people realize that the world is their gym. It’s important to understand how to make educated decisions in terms of nutrition and moving more everyday. I guide people through small weekly changes that add up to a new maintainable lifestyle over time.
Kim’s 3 Rules of Fitness:
- Burn as many calories as possible in the least amount of time. In today’s busy world, your 20 or 30 min. workout needs to be effective.
- Exercises must be able to be regressed to progressed to be meet the needs of all levels from beginner to advanced in order to avoid injury and plateaus.
- My exercise routines can be done anywhere, anytime, with little or no equipment.
Learning to move your own body weight is the most efficient and effective way to stay fit, period.
My clients move through a series of movements to build a foundation. These Single Movement Patterns progress to Triple Movement Patterns. This increases muscle recruitment and cardiovascular efficiency while building on a foundation of proper stabilization to core engagement.
Kim has years of experience with training people who have diabetes and has been heavily involved with the TCOYD organization (Take Control of Your Diabetes) and the Take the Next Step campaign helping those who are living with painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
She is the Co-creator of Automatic Body, a complete app based program that focuses on ONE SMALL CHANGE weekly. www.Automaticbody.com (code Bionicbody)
Contact Kim Lyons for
- Inquire about a Phone Consult
- Keynote speaking
- Product Review/Endorsement
- Corporate Wellness